Welcome to the Website of the Conference of Equal Opportunities Officers at universities and academic institutions in Baden-Württemberg (LaKoG).
LaKoG is an association of equal opportunities officers at research universities, universities of education, as well universities of art and design and universities of music and performing arts in Baden-Württemberg.
According to the statutes, responsibilities of this association include:
- Information, coordination and support for equal opportunities officers at individual colleges
- Participation in opinion making on matters of education and science
- Generating public awareness for equal opportunities issues
Core activities are:
- Encouraging women to take up an academic career and making their contributions visible
- Supporting talented young women academics
- MuT programme – Mentoring and Training
- Margarete von Wrangell programme to promote young women university lecturers
- Avoiding and reducing structural barriers and discriminatory structures faced by women in research and academia
- Enforcing agreed equal opportunities goals and systems of incentives
- Enhancing the compatibility of career and family (work life balance)
- Schlieben-Lange programme for young women researchers and academics with children
- Online Children and Day Care Portal
- Promoting the interests of women scientists and students on a regional and national level
Find out more about the work and organisation of LaKoG in the statutes, decisions and resolutions, and events.